Edenred is a leading digital platform for services and payments and the everyday companion for people at work, connecting over 50 million users and 2 million partner merchants in 46 countries via roughly 900,000 corporate clients.
Edenred offers specific-purpose payment solutions for food (such as meal benefits), incentives(such as gift cards, employee engagement platforms), mobility (such as multi-energy, maintenance, toll, parking and commuter solutions) and corporate payments (such as virtual cards).
True to the Group’s purpose, “Enrich connections. For good.”, these solutions enhance users’ well-being and purchasing power. They improve companies’ attractiveness and efficiency, and vitalize the employment market and the local economy. They also foster access to healthier food, more environmentally friendly products and softer mobility.
Edenred’s 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a connected ecosystem that is safer, more efficient and more responsible every day.
In 2021, thanks to its global technology assets, the Group managed close to €30 billion in business volume, primarily carried out via mobile applications, online platforms and cards.
Edenred is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange and included in the following indices: CACNext 20, CAC Large 60, Euronext 100, FTSE4Good and MSCI Europe.
- Create and execute automated test with Ranorex tool for our customer extranet platform
- Perform manual User Acceptance Testing after the release
- Work closely with the development team to improve the application
- Investigating causes of defects that occur during the testing phage and communicating with the team
- Document quality assurance activities
- Enrolled student status and basic commercial understanding
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs and fair knowledge in automation testing
- Independent, conscientious and structured way of working
- reliability and teamwork
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology
We offer you:
- A virtual welcome week plus a comprehensive and cordial induction by our subject matter experts and HR in compliance with the corresponding COVID-19 hygiene regulations at the Munich office
- An excellent working atmosphere and confidence in your skills
- A range field of experience with creative freedom
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Access to the online learning opportunities of Edenred Digital University
- Flexible working hours in coordination with your team
- The technical equipment for participating in mobile work
- Colleagues full of ideas, on eyelevel
- Family start-up atmosphere despite continuous growth
- Modern offices with very good accessibility (public transport such as bus and subway)
- Attractive benefits such as:
- Meal allowance
- Monthly benefits in kind
- Occupational retirement provision
- Job Leasing Bike
- 30 days’ vacation
- Coffee & Tea flat rate and water dispenser
- Regular employee and team events
- A bike for your lunchbreak
Please send us your application documents in English.
Contact Wioletta Gorin (Recruiter) with your questions about the position and Edenred.
Edenred Deutschland GmbH
Claudius-Keller-Straße 3C, 81669 München